Monday, October 24, 2011

Bliss

A lot of the time, I do not put all of my creativity into something because I just want to get it done. I was this way especially when I was younger, just trying to get by without having to put full effort into anything. However, the past few years I have been working a lot harder at trying to find my full potential. I actually am in the process right now of recording, mixing and producing an EP of my own songs for my Capstone. We finished recording the guitars not too long ago, and I must say that already the songs are sounding absolutely wonderful. I know now that when it is all complete I am going to be thrilled with it, and at this moment am extremely happy and proud of the results that I have so far. A few more weeks and I will have a six song album completely under my belt! How exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment