Monday, December 12, 2011

reflection

 After doing this last assignment and seeing this movie, I feel that I am as ready as I have ever been to advance on in life. I am six months away from graduation, and it is definitely time to start figuring out what i want to be doing with my life and exactly how i want to be spending my time. Time is not limitless. We are not limitless, and for all we know there is no existance after we die. So to live for nothing is ludacris to me. It is time to start looking for jobs, places to live, and things that I want to be doing in the next few years. I am very excited to be going onto this next part of my journey, and am thrilled that I had an opportunity to reflect on myself in this class before I finally move on to real adult-hood.

No comments:

Post a Comment